Style and Design

I JUST WASTED 300 DOLLARS ON ONE OF THOSE *** BALANCE BOARDS CUZ SOME *** RECOMMENDED THESE CHINESE RIP OFF *** HEADS AT TVC MALL ON A YOUTUBE REVIEW VIDEO.ITS BEEN 17 DAYS SINCE I GOT ORDER CONFIRMATION AND STILL NOTHING.

NOT EVEN A VALID TRACKING NUMBER, COURIER NUMBER, AND MOST OF ALL NO PACKAGE OR WORD FROM THEM WHAT SO EVER. BESIDES ONE EMAIL FROM THE SELLER THAT DIDN'T MAKE SENSE WHAT SO EVER AND SAID IT WILL BE HERE BY END OF WEEK BUT HERE WE ARE AT THE END OF THE WEEK AND NOTHING! CAN'T GET AHOLD OF THEM TO GET MONEY BACK.

WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE I WILL MAKE IT MY LIFE MISSION TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS HOW HORRIBLE THIS SITE IS.PLEASEEEE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST GOT TO AMAZON WHERE YOU CAN ACTUALLY RELY ON TRUSTED SELLERS AND A GOOD COMPANY TO ACTUALLY GET YOUR *** TO YOU!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at TVC Mall. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $320 and wants TVC Mall to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by TVC Mall tg q3s self balancing electric scooter for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with TVC Mall?

Comments

I just ordered one two days ago for my son and paid with Pay Pal. Just got an email telling me they cannot ship it because of the batteries and they will give me my money back. Just contacted Pay Pal and no refund as of yet.

wow i just ordered one i think from the same company , they seem so legit - they just sent me my ups tracking number also saying mega lion inc , did your board ever come ?

Houston, Texas, United States #1063713

Never been this mad at a company before.I also spent 300$ on a smart balance wheel.

It's been almost three weeks and they still have not shipped it.

They constantly come up with excuses like "we were on a five day holiday break", or "sorry but we are in a shortage".Because of the 2 good reviews on Youtube I thought this website was legit but guess I was wrong.

SAME HERE AND WHEN IT FINALLY CANE IT WAS BROKEN.The shipping address was 'mega lion/elite inc' and they have 'no records'.

TVC claims to not know who they are, and offered to send me a replacement piece, and I could repair it myself with the help of a YouTube video and 20 USD.

This is disgusting. UPS can't help, but I'm pursuing a PayPal complaint/claim. Hoping to somehow get a refund.

I will not give up.

to Anonymous #1084014

Did you ever gets refund?I received a broken product as well.

I paid through PayPal.Please help with tips!!