Fort Wayne, Indiana
1.1K views 4 comments

Update by user Nov 17, 2015

This still has not been resolved. I have filed a claim with PayPal and encourage everyone else to do the same. It's the only way to get your money back, and if they get enough claims against them, they will not be able to use PayPal anymore.

Original review posted by user Nov 12, 2015

Please help me spread the word, this place is fraudulent, and a scam. We ordered it, it took 3 weeks of elusive responses from 'sherry', the 'live chat' is invalid as well as the phone number.

We received the product, BROKEN, and filed a damage claim with UPS, who could only ship it back to the "SHIPPER" who was "MEGA LION/ELITE INC". So after shipping back to them, TVC tells me they have 'no idea' who MEGALION even is. MEGALION says they received the product from "3PL" - yet ANOTHER COMPANY.

Their shady business dealings are a chain of scammers, and too complex to pin any real responsibility on any of them.

I am disgusted. This was my sons bday money. He's is beyond devastated.

Please share any advice in dealing with these criminals! Or more places to review?

Review about: Hoverboard.

1.1
Style and Design
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with TVC Mall?

Comments

why are you Morons ordering Hoverboards from a place like this anyway.Get the good expensive ones from Modells and have a nice day!

Get 2 from Modells and my kids are lovin it!!!cheap bastards you guys are fo sho!

Cameron
Houston, Texas, United States #1063712

Well I guess I got scammed too.I ordered a smart balance wheel (hoverboard) almost three weeks ago and it still has not even been shipped.

They keep telling me that they are going to ship it but they never do.

The customer service is horrible.I reach out to them and they act like they're going to help but never really do.

Sjcmanco
to Cameron #1063777

Hey Cameron!I bet you will actually get it.

Eventually. Ours was ordered at TVC, who contracted '3PL', and they used 'mega lion/elite inc.' to ship it.

Record or document yourself opening it, and testing it. If it's broken, contact UPS and file a damage claim.

We can team up against them. Let me know if you need any help! I have phone numbers. File as many reviews as possible!

Good luck.

Sarah

Sjcmanco
to Cameron #1065008

Cameron- if you used PayPal, I encourage you to file a dispute claim. Even if you didn't, report them to the bank or credit card company you used.