3.5
Style and Design

I had a total of 4 orders, the first 3 orders I had were okay, the 3rd order was 2 weeks delayed in process but on the 4th last order THEY STOLE MY MONEY. They did not ship my order #V14090902064 as promised 2-4 working days via DHL. TVC-mall shipped my order (as what they said on Sept 11, please refer to email) and they sent me an email for the DHL tracking number. >>See screenshot "tvc-mall email".

I checked it from the DHL.com.ph to track it on the next day, status is "shipment information received" only as what it is indicated until now. I have waited for 3 working days and checked again same status. I sent an email to elena@tvc-mall they said track it again, I did but the same status. I was confused as they were not clear so I emailed DHL from their website and called them also they had the same answer that the item was never shipped since obviously it has no updates when you track it. >>See screenshot from "DHL email"

I got frustrated since it took me to wait 4 working days and no order shipped. I emailed TVC-mall about what I have discovered and asked for a full money refund. TVC-mall tricked me with an empty tracking number! Unfortunately, no response from TVC-mall until now you can even try to check the DHL tracking number.

Another thing when you make a payment they overcharge you around $2 and so confident TVC-mall will say excess payment shall be placed on your balance TVC-mall account, you will think It's okay because I might order again but what if not anymore?? >>See the 2 TVC-mall order screenshots. It is supposedly $31.53 but they charged from my credit card $34.04. And this is what they owe me for a refund.

I will never ever recommend this online store. I have posted this testimony to several websites and social medias so that all will be warned. Every penny counts and no one has the right to steal from you!

Please see screenshot images on this URL:

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with TVC Mall?

Comments

I never had a problem with TVC-mall. Very good support and pleasant to do business with. I don't recognize what you're saying.

Peter