I bought a rough smartphone (for a good price) in February ad after only three months it didn't work anymore.I wrote several times to the company asking how to benefit of the warranty but they never replied to me how it works they're warranty policy.

Costumer care, after at least 4 or 5 email only linked to me a page where they don't give you any useful information, they just say that i quote "Most of the products are guaranteed with one-year warranty".I'm very upset for the poor level of service, and i don't recommend to anyone to buy from them

NicoSa wrote the review because of warranty issue at TVC Mall. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $180 and wants TVC Mall to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was costumer service. Author liked the most price. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by TVC Mall mann zug 3 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with TVC Mall?

Comments