I bought a rough smartphone (for a good price) in February ad after only three months it didn't work anymore.I wrote several times to the company asking how to benefit of the warranty but they never replied to me how it works they're warranty policy.

Costumer care, after at least 4 or 5 email only linked to me a page where they don't give you any useful information, they just say that i quote "Most of the products are guaranteed with one-year warranty".I'm very upset for the poor level of service, and i don't recommend to anyone to buy from them

NicoSa wrote the review because of warranty issue at TVC Mall. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $180 and wants TVC Mall to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was costumer service. Author liked the most price. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by TVC Mall mann zug 3 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with TVC Mall?

Comments

Duckfish Electronics - STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!! Duckfish Electronics "If you're looking for damaged, defective, reported stolen, fraud reported, blacklisted, financed, etc...and a fake attempt for quality cell phones, then this is the place for you. At first we..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung 78 curved TV 4KUHD Samsung Electronics "I purchased A 78 inch Samsung TV on 4/1/2017 from HHGregg. HHGregg stated that all sales were final but Samsung offered a one year warranty. This TV was a floor..." Read more DONT EVER BUY FROM PROPERTYROOM.COM Propertyroom "LUCKY FOR US---THEY DEMAND A CREDIT CARD FOR PURCHASES. CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND DISPUTE THE TRANSACTION. YOU ARE NOT CHARGED AND THEY ARE NOT PAID UNTIL THE COMPLAINT..." Read more Swagtron - Used product shipped when I ordered new - no customer service Swagtron "I ordered a new X1 hoverboard 9 days ago from Swagtron (directly from the swagtron.com website). I attached the ad here. It says specifically it is a "New" hoverboard for..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more